Crazy Dog ---?

To be clear, I would actually like for the sidebar to be to the right, not the left. I'm so sorry, I must have been daydreaming when I typed that part up. I'd prefer the sidebar to be flushed tot he right side of the page. The typography does not necessarily have the be exact for to Xiaxue's blog, but the idea of having a mini banner for each section is cutes!~ We can Ify-fy it! lol *cornball* Ideally, bee and puppycat's visual components are what I'd like for you to mirror the most. The other examples were more to explain the layout designs more than anything.




 Do you think having the video underneath my logo can be done? I feel like I'm asking for a lot, and if I am please lmk. But I'd like something similar to what I have now where the design frames my video player. The frame can be the banner design itself, does that make sense? My Ify chibi art and the text "The Lovely Ify" all should be implemented in the frame around the video player of the banner. I forgot how to download and send over my blog layout. I can try googling it when I get home from work today.